MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES AND GUIDELINES
- Members - Full time life members with voting rights: All those with DM/DNB cardiology qualification or equivalent and interest in arrhythmia/EP : Fees Rs 10,000.
- Associate Members - DM/DNB/Fellows during training period. Fees Rs 3,000. No voting rights.
- International Members: Overseas doctors with appropriate qualification and interest in arrhythmias. No voting rights. Fees 300$.
- Industry members: Industry personnel associated with arrhythmology can become members. Membership is non-transferable. No voting rights. Fees 25,0000.
- Any Associate Members who become eligible for Full time life membership (on completion of training period), need to pay only the balance of Rs 7,000 (10,000 - 3,000) if this is one within 1 year after completion of training. If the application for Full time life membership is received after expiry of one year of their entry as Associate Members, the full fees (viz Rs 10,000) shall apply.
- Membership application need to be endorsed by two IHRS Members.
- The application forms received by the office of Vice President, IHRS would need to be finally approved by the credentialing Committee (comprising of President, Secretary and Joint Secretary, IHRS).
Please print this form and send appropriate DD/Cheque in favour of Indian Heart Rhythm Society, and send through post to the following Address:
Dr Anil Saxena
Director, Cardiac Pacing & Electrophysiology
Fortis Escorts Heart Institute
Okhla Road, New Delhi, 110025 INDIA
Vice President, Indian Heart Rhythm Society
Mobile: +91 9810025511
Secretary: +91 9910665566 (Ms Kumkum Sharma)